Signs It's Time To Lose A Little Weight
6) Waders so tight, farts take five minutes to work their way out
5) Instead of hopping from rock to rock like a mountain goat, you crush steamside rocks into gravel
4) Fire department races to your fishing location after receiving reports of downed blimp
3) Your fishing buddy brings his lunch in bag marked "Danger: Radioactive Material."
2) False casting more than three times leaves you winded
1) No matter where you stand on river or stream, water always flows towards you